Scientific studies show that people who train regularly with a Personal Trainer achieve better results: gaining more muscle mass, reduced body fat% and improved V02 max than people who do not work with a PT.
(Study over 3 months with PT group & control group).
Personal Training with St Johns H&F is a great way to kick-start your new healthy lifestyle. We offer a unique training venue which isn’t full of other members, like most other gyms. We have a maximum of 2 trainers working alongside each other at any one time so we are never crowded and fighting for equipment.
Our clients can rest assured that they’ll feel at home with us. Lots of people have said how worried they were about entering a large gym as they felt self-conscious either about their bodies or the fact that they did not know how to use equipment etc and therefore embarrass themselves, this is never the case when training in our studio.
Personal Training packages are designed to meet individual’s needs whether its weight loss, fitness, strength, toning, injury rehabilitation or health related goals such as reducing cholesterol or diabetes etc.
Our instructors are qualified to:
– BSc (HONS) standards in Sports Science
– To work directly with GP referrals
– To offer Nutritional support
– We use the latest research to help design our programs and are constantly keeping up to date with advances in sports science to make sure we are offering the best possible support to our clients.
– We have over 20 years’ experience in the world of health and fitness.
PT Sessions: advance booking is recommended
1 x hour session £35
5 x hour sessions £162.50 (when booked together)
10 x hour sessions £300 (when booked together)
Gym opening times are 06:30 – 21:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 – 12:00 Saturday